Thursday, November 5, 2015

30 Day Writing Challenge: Day 16 (Bullet Your Entire Day)

Day 16: Bullet Your Entire Day

Well, my day isn't quite over yet, but I've currently got about 15 minutes to kill before The Daily Show comes on, and after I watch it, I'll be going to bed. So this is as close as it's gonna get.

  • Forced myself to get out of bed in the cold morning air
  • Took a shower and soaked up the hot water
  • Got out and got dressed for work
  • Turned on my One Direction playlist
  • Did my hair and makeup for the day
  • Caught the bus to campus for class
  • Went to class and discussed our Euro Disney case study (which was pretty interesting to me)
  • Went to breakfast in the cafeteria
  • Read today's issue of the school newspaper
  • Went to work (for almost two hours longer than I intended)
  • Caught the bus home while Skyping my little brother on my phone
  • Laid down for about five minutes, which was long enough to start to doze off
  • Got up and went to dinner in the cafeteria
  • Stuck around after dinner to socialize with some friends for about an hour
  • Left the cafeteria and drove to campus to attend a Spectrum meeting
  • In the meeting, we played LGBT Trivial Pursuit and laughed quite a bit
  • Left the meeting ten minutes early to come home and catch the new episode of Scandal
  • Watched Scandal and managed to fall asleep once during a commercial break
  • Crept through social media for fifteen minutes straight before I realized what I was doing
  • Took off my makeup and took out my contacts
  • Made myself a cup of tea
  • Sat down to write this blog entry
That's a day in the life of Alyssa!

No comments:

Post a Comment