Saturday, November 14, 2015

30 Day Writing Challenge: Day 25 (Four Weird Traits You Have)

Day 25: Four weird traits you have

I don't really know what qualifies as a weird trait, but I can certainly think of four traits that I do have, regardless of their weirdness level.

1. I pop my body all the time. Knuckles, neck, back, hips, ankles, wrists... Pretty much every joint I have, I pop. I know I shouldn't. Everybody tells me that, including my chiropractor. But I still do.

2. I like eating pickles with applesauce. This came about from USD 470 serving dill pickle spears alongside applesauce and cinnamon rolls on chili day. I don't remember what compelled me to pick up that first pickle and dip it in the applesauce, but I have loved them paired together ever since.

3. I will stop what I am doing to clip a hang nail if I see one. Oftentimes, this is probably more a product of my own intense procrastination than anything else, but I suppose it could also have something to do with my desire to fix a problem right away when I notice it, rather than letting it sit. Especially if it is one which is literally right at my fingertips.

4. It's hard for me to go to sleep without first applying any Chapstick. Again, I'm unsure of when this tick came about, but for as long as I can remember, I have felt weird without anything on my lips, particularly on my way to sleep.

There you have it. Those are the first four weird traits I can think of.

No comments:

Post a Comment