Wednesday, November 11, 2015

30 Day Writing Challenge: Day 22 (Your Morning Routine)

Day 22: Your morning routine

Well, today I ran a little behind schedule so I didn't really stick to my routine. Instead, I will describe what usually happens:

  • Hit snooze several times
  • Get out of bed
  • Shower
  • Get dressed
  • Turn on music
  • Make a cup of tea
  • Do my makeup
  • Do my hair (it's important to do makeup before hair since I cut my bangs and they now cover my forehead)
  • Brush my teeth
  • Spray perfume
  • Put on hand lotion
  • Put on jacket/coat
  • Leave for the bus to class
That's about it. On the days when I don't have class, I sleep in until my body wakes me up because either my stomach growls or my bladder is full. There's generally very little routine to those mornings.


No comments:

Post a Comment